Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cobian's

Hello and welcome to Cobian's site!

Welcome to Cobian's site, the home of Cobian Backup. This is both a personal site and site about software development.

Please feel free to walk around my site and download any of my programs. Because of the popularity of Cobian Backup, which now is in its 9th version, I am actively supporting only that product. If you have some questions about Cobian Backup, please read the Help file and the FAQ first, and if you don't find the answer to your question there, post it to the support forum and I or other users will gladly try to help you.

Here you can download some other programs developed by me as well. Some useful utilities like Cobian Herald (a mailing list server), CobView (a multipurpose Windows Shell extension) and CobDDNS (a client updater for EditZone dynamic DNS) can be downloaded from Other software.

A couple of old unsupported utilities can also be found by selecting Obsolete from the Navigation menu.

While you are here, feel free to leave some lines in my guest book too.


http://www.educ.umu.se/~cobian/cobianbackup.htm "download"